We are heading back to China! This is an
amazing adventure that we feel we have been called to, but it is not cheap. What
better purpose for Wesleigh's outgrown clothes than to help bring her sister
home?







Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wee Squeak Brown Ankle Strap Shoes

These were my absolute favorite brown shoes for the fall! She wore them many times, but you can hardly tell. They are leather. They are size 6 with the box included. Note that the squeakers can be removed if you'd rather them that way :) They retail for $32.


Price: $15
DSC_5451

1 comment:

  1. Sold! Shoes are my weakness and I love them all!! I'm going to try and control myself and only get a few since I still don't know what size she's going to be! Let me know when you decide to sell her clothes! :)
    jennifercoco@rocketmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete